воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

expand collapse div




The Pisay fire did more damage than what I had expected. To be perfectly honest, I didnapos;t expect that it would cause so much trouble. Of course I knew that some of the teachers lost a lost of their valuables and written requirements from their students.

But I never expected it to affect the schedule of activities for this year.

Exams were delayed.

The sem break came earlier. It was also shortened to one week. :(

And now, even the venues of most of our classes have been changed. The SHB is still off limits due to obvious reasons.

I still canapos;t imagine what will happen tomorrow with the new schedules. This is bound to be fun. :))
expand collapse div, expand collapse html, expand collapse html table, expand collapse icons.



Комментариев нет: