пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

deutsche hymne mp3




Blizzcon was absolutely amazing, though things didnapos;t work out quite as expected/hoped. I met a lot of good people, got to play Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, and WotLK, partied hard, and so forth.

The new WoW patch has buffed Shadowpriests wonderfully. :3

I got signed up for the Journeyman Networking Core class here at TTF - something Iapos;ve been fighting for for a while and will help me with my careers (present and future).

I got a new phone with text, video, and picture messaging, a nice camera, good battery life, GPS, the internet, etc

Iapos;ve got a good job here now at TTF, working on the computer networks.

All this good, yet Iapos;ve got a shadow lingering over me. A feeling of dread and anxiousness that I canapos;t seem to place and just canapos;t shake.

Your Majesty Sutekh, protect your faithful servant.
deutsche hymne mp3, deutsche hymne, deutsche hu welle, deutsche hooligans.



Комментариев нет: