воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

de joueur oud




Still a little reclusive, i rarely speak these days even to my closest of friends. I decided to blow off the 10-year reunion i was secretly excited to attend, even though none of the people iapos;m actively avoiding have RSVPapos;d. I use my computer once or twice a week (compared with several hours/day on average), but when i ask myself where the hours go i donapos;t have an answer. Iapos;m not getting extra sleep, iapos;m not doing anything fun or exciting.

the truth is iapos;ve become a housewife and a mother. I cook, i clean, i do the grocery shopping. I take the cats to the vet, the kids to the doctor, and every few weeks i allow myself a massage. I watch my favorite shows in the morning before the kids get up (or at night, after theyapos;re asleep) and i nurse, i nurse, i nurse.

maapos;s toe was recovering well, weapos;re in her fifth week of walk-lessness. Healing was supposed to take 6-8 weeks. But last wednesday the doc said she could shower without wrapping her foot, and she listened to him. I didnapos;t think it was a good idea, i told her so but she was sick of showering with plastic on her foot...so now itapos;s infected, and instead of slowly increasing the amount of time she can walk around each day (she was at 30 minutes, 4 times/day last week) now sheapos;s back to antibiotics and strict instructions to "STAY�OFF�THE�FOOT".

itapos;s square one. If this takes another 6 weeks, i might lose my mind.
damn, i donapos;t want children well, actually, i donapos;t want children if i have to have a job, keep the house, shop, cook and chauffer. Iapos;ll take the job or the kids, but i couldnapos;t handle both.

ha, so i want to be a kept woman? oh who the hell knows, right? iapos;ll worry about that when and if i need to.

i wonapos;t be going to knotts this year :( but iapos;ve done a bunch of random fun stuff, and hopefully iapos;ll be able to get a few more pleasure-trips in before the end of the year. A winter trip to disney, perhaps, or a few visits to the desert. I wonder if that girl ever got the guest house she offered...

just when the weather starts cooling off it gets hot again. I pulled out the down comforter prematurely and only got to use it for one night. The fire last week was pretty disturbing, and iapos;m trying to be ready for firestorm apos;08. I donapos;t necessarily expect it, but iapos;d rather be prepared.

i donapos;t feel like typing anymore, and itapos;s about time for a late snack.
de joueur oud, de joueur recherche, de joueurs recherche.



Комментариев нет: